Wealth Suite is a subscription-based, comprehensive learning, analysis, planning and forecasting resource developed by Gilligan Rowe & Associates in association with NZ Property Mentors. It is designed to help you reach your financial goals faster, using online forecasting and property analysis tools.
Wealth Suite allows you to understand your current financial position, forecast your future position, and test 'what if' scenarios to see how you can change the outcome, all in a self-drive environment.
With a strong property investment focus, Wealth Suite has tools and calculators to assist you in researching and analysing property deals, along with a huge amount of educational content.
Because it is an online tool, you can share it with your advisers, all in the interests of helping you make better financial decisions.
For an introductory discussion to discover how Wealth Suite might benefit you, please fill out the contact form below
Wealth Suite Overview
Wealth Suite has five key components:
• Cash flow analysis for home, property and business
• Overview of total equity, debt and
market value of assets
• Analysis of home expenses and income
• Set retirement goals. • Analyse when you will be able to retire based on your current path. • Input ‘what if’ scenarios and see how they impact when you will reach your goals (e.g. what if I buy two investment properties in the next five years?)
Property analysis calculators for current and future investments, including: • Trade (flip) • Buy-to-hold • Subdivision • Land banking • Houses of multiple occupancy (HMOs). Due diligence tool
Resources and Learning
Videos, articles and quizzes related to
property taxation, and asset protection
to further your education
Access to Property Guru and RPMZ, the analysis tools used by property professionals
(discounted rate negotiated by GRA and NZPM for our clients).
Want to know more?
Submit this form to download Wealth Suite PDF brochure with current pricing (including discounts for GRA clients):
Before you go, don’t miss out on these other great resources:
Services to help with
your property investing
Property strategy meeting
Meet with one of our senior property consultants to discuss your long-term plans for property investment and formulate a strategy for achieving them.
Events and courses
We offer both online and in-classroom education to help you move forward with your property investing.
Wealth Suite is a powerful online learning, analysis, planning and forecasting resource. There are four key components, and you can choose to use one, some or all of them.
- Wealth Tracker - track assets and liabilities, including properties and other asset classes
- Wealth Forecaster - tracks your financial goals using a projection tool and allow you to input 'what if' scenarios
- Property Analyst - model prospective properties as holds or trades, upload due diligence.
- Resources - articles, videos, quizzes to further your education and assist you're your property investing
- Property research tools - we have negotiated access to property analysis tools Property Guru and RPNZ at a discounted rate. These tools are provided by CoreLogic and are used by real estate professionals.
Accounting and tax structures
If you are new to Gilligan Rowe & Associates, we can offer you a free initial meeting with a senior consultant to review your current structure and discuss your accounting needs. In this meeting we will discuss ways to optimise tax and protect your assets so you are in the best position going forward.
NZ Property Mentors offer a variety of programmes to suit your needs and budget. All programmes include:
- An introduction and essential skills educational day where you will define your personal property investment strategy.
- A number of one-on-one mentoring hours, to use as you require them. All our mentors are experienced, full-time property investors.
- Access to Wealth Suite (Wealth Tracker, Wealth Forecaster, Property Analyst and Resources), including research tools (RPNZ and Property Guru).