GRA | Events | Seminars
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS & EVENTS:
Join Matthew Gilligan as he discusses the impact of Covid-19 on the property market, tax and finance.
Topics Matthew will cover during this one-hour webinar include:
- Tax update, including loss ring-fencing issues
- Implications of the LVR changes announced by the RBNZ this week
- Financing update
- Government subsidies and banking policy discussion
- Trust changes – what you need to know and do
- IRD penalties and relief
- Updated data on supply/demand and asset values for the quarter ended March 2020
- Matthews toxic property list for 2020
- Question and answer session
NOTE IN-CLASSROOM EVENTS LISTED BELOW (PROPERTY INVESTMENT SEMINAR AND PROPERTY SCHOOL) ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD DUE TO COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
ONLINE EVENTS COMING SOON
A property investment seminar where you get to find out:
- What’s happening in the Auckland property market
- What are the best property strategies to be using right now
- How to structure your investments correctly while maintaining tax effectiveness
- Why protecting your assets is the key to investment survival
- What are the latest property educational tools on the market
- How you can make money from purchasing just one investment property
- Gain access to the best property finance broker and rental management companies
- Learn different ways to increase your chance of reaching your retirement goals
- Actual property deals including the figures that clients have completed in this market
- Plus so much more
Once you book all details will be emailed to you.
Each seminar is limited to only 50 seats, so book your place early. We will send a reminder text.
Property School (7-week course)
During this course you’ll learn how to consider big-picture strategy, as well as the details of how to analyse deals and build a portfolio. It is this combined approach that will teach you how to maximise returns while minimising risk. Graduates have described Property School as “fun and informative” and “great value for money”, and it is exciting to see the positive results our students are achieving.
To find out more about Property School 101 go to our Property School 101 web page by clicking here.
For further information on any of the above events please click on the link if applicable, or call us on +64 (9) 522 7955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
GRA runs and promotes seminars throughout New Zealand for both the public and existing clients, as well as on behalf of GRA and our Alliance Partners.
We're proud of being at the forefront of providing important and timely information to help almost anyone who is serious about achieving financial success.
Our seminars cover a variety of topics and include issues that affect:
I didn't get a chance to thank Matthew for his presentation. It was a fantastic! Very level headed, no confirmation bias (which is my main critique of many property talks), and a genuine passion for what he does.
David H - May 2017
No events found.
ASK THE EXPERTS
goGot a question or need help? Send us your details and we'll contact you.